Terms of Service
All uploaded audio or music to the service ConvertAudioOnline.com (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes an audio file or music. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
By submitting Content to ConvertAudioOnline.com for the purposes of linking, you grant ConvertAudioOnline.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and streaming.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, ConvertAudioOnline.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in ConvertAudioOnline.com's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in ConvertAudioOnline.com's reasonable opinion, violates any ConvertAudioOnline.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in ConvertAudioOnline.com's sole discretion. ConvertAudioOnline.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.